Credit Transfer Students

In the event that a student is enrolled in a university, he must bring in the original written documents (certified by the Embassy of the Russian Federation).

What is it for?

  • These documents are submitted into Ministry of Education of Russia for Certification, to Calculate the Academic Difference, and the Credit hours.
  • If Ministry of Education finds the previous qualification equal to Russian syllabus and curriculum, the student receives approval certificate to join desired year successfully, otherwise the candidate must follow the recommendations set by Ministry of Education.

A student is required to scan their transcripts and send them by e-mail. Then provide the originals certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their country and legalized by the Embassy of the Russian Federation.


Universities in Russia work on a semester system. Admission is based on the overall student performance.

Some programs are very competitive, and consideration requirements are likely to be higher.

*In order to transfer the credits from any other country to any Russian university, students must submit the following documents for admission:

  1. Official academic transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities
  2. School certificates with the transcripts
  3. International Passport (traveling document)

Admission process


Make online application to any russian university with RUSVUZ


Get guarantee invitation letter from any university of Russian Federation with RUSVUZ


Get guarantee visa in the nearest embassy


Come to Russian University and get excellent education


Apply online

Complete this form and we'll contact you shortly with all details